Search This Blog

Sunday 21 October 2012

Week 7

So it is Sunday afternoon and i decided this week to write on Sunday instead of Saturday. Why ?? i just felt like it! So for the past week I have been in school and have been doing my best to create instruments of change! sometimes i feel i am making tiny footsteps and others i feel like i am stuck! I am supposed to be planning work for the week ahead but i am asking myself why?Is that strange..... I dont know but pupils are not interesting in finding out for themselves. The prefer to be spoon fed and this is not my practice. i did try some of Jen Runde's idea of Blood in the class and they did a great job so i guess i will be doing some more creative ideas. but until then i am planning Expository Writing Workshop with my kids and doing the best i can with what i can and how great they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment